The RBdigital platform has retired and all library patrons are being transitioned to Overdrive’s Libby app.
- Click on the Blue Tutorials button on the right edge of the screen to learn how.
- Download the Libby App to enjoy ebooks and audiobooks on your device or use it in your web browser at libbyapp.com. Most devices and eReaders, including the Kindle Paperwhite, are compatible with the Libby app.
- Search for your library name, Troup-Harris Regional Library. Then select Georgia Download Destination: Troup-Harris Regional Library. When you are asked to sign in and where you use your account, select Georgia Download Destination, enter your library card number, and you’re on your way!
Note: The checkout of magazines is not a part of Libby at this time, but should be in the future. Continue to use the RBDigital app to access Magazines.
Need More Help?
- Download the app!
- Introducing Libby video
- What devices are compatible with Libby?
- How is Libby different from the OverDrive app?
- How do I read on my Kindle? (U.S. only)
- Visit Libby Help